Home > News Library > December 2004 >
News Item #1002
[I-71] [I-75]
Details on Kentucky-Ohio Bridge Compact
Posted: 7-Dec-2004 1:03AM CST

The recently announced compact between Kentucky and Ohio specifies that Ohio will contribute 54.5 percent of the expected $18 million cost of a study to determine how to best replace the Brent Spence Bridge. Kentucky will contribute the remaining 45.5 percent.

More information: Kentucky Transportation Cabinet: Ohio and Kentucky Partner on Brent Spence Bridge Project (Dec. 2, 2004) [Outside Link]

Comments: [No Comments] -- [View/Post Comments]
[URL for This Item]

[View all Topics] [View all News Items]

Comments

Add A Comment
Your name:

Note: This comment will be attached to news item titled “Details on Kentucky-Ohio Bridge Compact.” You can view this item by scrolling to the top of this page.

Updated: 7-Dec-2004 1:03AM CST

Note: This website makes heavy use of the CSS standard. Your browser appears not to support CSS, or you may have CSS turned off for some odd reason. This page may render incorrectly since you are not using CSS. (more information on CSS)

Featured Items: [About this Site] [Hal Rogers Parkway] [Clay's Ferry Bridge] [Glen Lily Road Overpass] [Suggested Links] [Travel Information] [William H. Natcher Bridge]

<-- Created by Jeffrey Coleman Carlyle -->

Copyright © 2001-2016 by Jeffrey Carlyle. All rights reserved. This website is not associated with any government agency.